Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Depressed....

Marriage is still a fragile thing.... when u think everything is going on fine but its actually not... What is marriage all about? love? a piece of certificate? a promise? a responsibility?

I used to think it consist of everything but slowly as I witnessed many divorce cases around me, I am losing my confidence.. 2 person can love each other like crazy before marriage but turn into enemies after tat... love and hate is separated just by a thin line...

Dun worry, I am not talking abt myself... for e sake of my kids, i will still hang on to mine...Its a very close friend, I been through their courtship, shared her joy and sadness, witnessed their romantic proposal but yet have to be there for her when they split suddenly...

I am badly affected, e sadness is just overwhelming... my tears are worthless... i wish her happiness...

No comments: